My First Camp – Friends in the Wild
*Registration opens Feb 4th at 9:00am
Ages: 3-5 yrs
Date: July 24 – 27, 2023
Time: 9:00-12:00 PM
Location: 77 Lovers Lane, Gorham, ME
Welcome to My First Camp – Friends in the Wild at TimberNook of Greater Portland, ME. This program is all about diving deep into one’s imagination with a little help from one’s friends. Children will pick a stuffed animal from home to bring into the woods this week and take them on sensational journeys! This week will inspire hours of pretend play out in the wild.
The TimberNook curriculum weaves together the therapeutic benefits of being outdoors with a thorough understanding of child development. The result is a sensory play experience that supports every aspect of the growing child. Each day we will have a different theme that gives the children inspiration and ideas to bring into their play. This program is designed to give ample time to explore the natural world around us, develop new friendships and delve deeply into the creative world of play.
Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with rope swings, materials for building and plenty of room to run. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program.
- This program is a four day camp.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program and we love to play in the rain (emergency shelter available for lightning). Weather appropriate attire for rain is required and essential.
- Play clothes, included clothes toed shoes, are required. Please expect kids to come home dirty!
- Children will need a snack each day and refillable water bottle.
- All programs are led by a licensed OT with many years of teaching experience.
- Staff is first aid/CPR trained and background checked.
- Specific details about this program will be emailed to you prior to the start of the program.
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off begins at 10 min till 9:00 and all children should be picked up promptly at 12:00.
Dates: July 24, 25, 26, 27
Pricing: $180 per child
- Full payment is required upon registration
- Cancellation requests made over 3 weeks in advance of the program start date are refundable minus 10% for admin costs, or can be used as a credit toward future programming.
- All registration payments within 3 weeks of the program start date are eligible for a 50% refund or a 75% program credit that expires 12 months from the program start date.
- You can transfer your program registration to a friend at any time. You are responsible for all financial transactions. You are responsible for notifying TimberNook of the change. Your friend is required to fill out waiver forms in advance for the program.
Please contact Beth with any questions:
cell # 561-315-6641
email: [email protected]
TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
My First Camp – Friends in the Wild – TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Jul 24 - Jul 27
Times: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Ages: 3 - 5
77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
Capacity: 20 (0 spots left)
$180.00 per child
We are sorry but this program is full. Please contact the provider to be put on the waitlist.