🧡 Spy Week (Session #1)
🔷 July 17th – 20th, 9-2pm, Ages 5-11
🔷 Children will love spy week at TimberNook! Children will have the opportunity to create their own base or headquarters in the woods. Disguises, gadgets, secret codes, and escape challenges! TimberNook experiences are designed to help your child become more creative, confident, coordinated, & independent.
- 4 days of unique nature-based TimberNook programming. 9-2pm
- 20 hours in nature to give your child extended time to fully engage in the play theme and outdoor space.
- Exclusive access to over 10+ acres of natural space (streams, orchards, rolling hills, meadows, forest).
- Daily developmental summary with photos.
- The peace of mind knowing that you are supporting your child’s development and giving them an epic experience that they will talk about for the days and weeks ahead.
Is the program a good fit for my child? Please take the following into consideration:
- TimberNook staff maintains visual contact with children, but may be out of arm’s reach. Staff allows children the opportunity to build conflict resolution skills, but will step in when as required such as when safety is a factor.
- We expect children to maintain visual contact with a TimberNook staff person, stay within the designated (unfenced) boundaries of our site, and manage their needs (such as eating, drinking fluids and using the restroom).
- If the child requires 1:1 support to attend, you must provide the support person as we are unable to meet this level of supervision within the program. If your child requires additional support, please contact us to make a plan.
- TimberNook programs maintain a 6:1 child to adult ratio.
- The specific program details will be e-mailed to you directly.
- This is a drop-off program.
- This program is 100% outdoors & runs in all weather conditions. Children must dress appropriately and bring their own food (snack/beverage). We are an inclusive program and welcome children of all abilities.
- Your provider is always CPR/First Aid Certified.
Cancellation/Refunds & COVID
All registration payments are non-refundable unless requests are given with a 30-day notice of the program start date, 50% will be refunded.
OR -You can transfer your program registration to a friend at any time. You are responsible for notifying TimberNook Northwest Oregon of the change. Your friend is required to fill out a waiver form in advance of the program. You are responsible for all financial transactions. OR -If space is available in another week, registration may be transferred to that week. Please check with your provider for availability options.
Thank you for understanding! If someone cancels, we still have the expense of them attending due to commitments such as paying our staff and cost of supplies.
TimberNook Northwest Oregon
Going Wild – TimberNook Northwest Oregon
Jul 17 - Jul 20
Times: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Ages: 5 - 11
Chrysalis Farms - 21410 SE Highway 224 Damascus, OR 97089-7825
Capacity: 16 (8 spots left)
$265.00 per child
0 Reviews for TimberNook Northwest Oregon