AUTUMN EQUINOX GOING WILD SPECIAL – 3 DAY BOOKING
**** Once you have completed payment…PLEASE EMAIL US at [email protected] with the 3 dates during the school holidays that you wish to book****
Dates can include:
- Tuesday 11/4/23
- Thursday 13/4/23 – sold out
- Monday 17/4/23
- Wednesday 19/4/23
- Friday 21/4/23
Join us during the Autumn school holidays for a tastebud sensation as Children don their chef hats for a feast in nature. Whether its make-believe or real life cooking, children will have the opportunity to create in muddy kitchens or over a self-constructed fire. There may be opportunities for children to explore bush tucker or spice that is readily available in the natural surrounds during this season. Children may wish to expand on their experience by selling what they have made within the ‘TimberNook cafe’ or ‘Bush market’. Imagine bottlebrush cordial or gummies, Lilly-Pilly jam, Lemon Myrtle tea or a fresh batch of damper served up with some ‘nature nachos’, ‘mud pies’ or ‘wattle soup’… its going to be tasty and messy all at the same time!
This classic TimberNook program is for children (3-12 years) who enjoy taking play to a whole new level through collaborative, creative, and sensory-immersive experiences with friends new and old. We guarantee days full of adventure, mindfulness, games, and surprises!
School Holidays will see children creating long lasting connections and memories of being in the bush during this 5 hour drop-off program. There may be opportunities for children to participate in adventurous quests for lost treasure, to design their own large-scale obstacle courses or to take on roles of other eras or magical worlds. The curriculum is tailored to promote the ultimate test to gross motor and fine motor skill, whilst challenging the mind to solve problems or craft use of raw materials when in construction mode. With dramatic play anticipated, children will be encouraged to define their own rules, communicate their own boundaries, focus on teamwork and strategy.
Children will have opportunities to dive deep into play involving natural elements to build lifelong love of being outdoors.
- Your child must be independently toileting, we do not have nappy changing facilities.
- Our hours are flexible only between 9am and 2pm, for late drop off and early pick-ups. Please email if you need more information.
- All registrations for programs close at 2pm the business day before for staffing purposes.
- Booking Cancellations: There is a 50% non-refundable deposit for any program cancellation. Cancellations received at least 4 weeks prior to the start of your program will receive a full refund MINUS a $50 admin fee. All other cancellations are ineligible for a refund. In the event that we need to close due to unforeseen circumstances you will be issued with a credit for a future program of equal value.
- With the restrictions from COVID-19 and Services NSW please read all covid information sent in the welcome email as it will be updated regularly. We will have a hand washing station on site. If your child, or any of your family are ill with a cold or flu-like symptoms (or any other illness), you must stay home.
- Attendance on Friday 20/01/2023 is not inclusive of this promotion. A seperate booking will need to take place for this date.
For any questions, please email us at:
TimberNook Southern Sydney
Going Wild – TimberNook Southern Sydney
Apr 11 - Apr 21
Times: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Ages: 3 - 12
1st Appin Scouts, Burke Street, Appin NSW 2560
Southern Sydney TimberNook
$102.00 per child
0 Reviews for TimberNook Southern Sydney