A Full YEAR of TimberNook Outdoor Play
Join us on FRIDAYS for the 2022-2023 school year! Our unique outdoor classrooms include natural woods, a pine tree farm, walking trails, a seasonal creek, climbing ropes, swings, mud kitchen, and a pole barn – everything your Wild One needs to get out and play the TimberNook way.
These diverse environments provide a playful space to help build relationships, self-awareness, social connection, enhance physical development, encourage creativity, and so much more. Each session focuses on a new theme while still offering some of the popular TimberNook favorites such as child-led play, group games, and campfire cooking. We are truly a unique nature playgroup for families looking for something different.
Your Going Wild School Year Membership includes:
- 28 weeks of unique nature-based TimberNook programming (12 weeks in the fall & 16 weeks in the spring).
- Two make-up sessions dates are available for when you’ve had to miss a week
- 4 hour days to give your child extended time to fully engage in the play theme and outdoor space.
- Exclusive access to over 10 acres of natural space. Preview the space HERE!
- Weekly newsletter with photos from the day, tips for home, and a comprehensive developmental summary of the day.
- The peace of mind that you are supporting your child’s global development and giving them expanded freedoms & responsibilities, but yet skillfully supervised at all times by educated, adult staff!
Enrollment is Easy:
- Register & Pay Non-Refundable Deposit (right here)
- Pay Remaining Fee (Invoiced monthly from October to April in 7 equal payments)
- Review Welcome packet and Parent Handbook (to be emailed in early September)
2022-2023 TimberNook Going Wild Program Dates & Details:
- Fridays, September 16 – May 5 (12 weeks in the fall & 16 weeks in the spring)
- Make-up session dates: December 16 & May 12
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Ages: 5 – 12 years old (age range is flexible)
- This is a drop-off program.
- Total full year fee, $1140**
- A non-refundable $200 deposit is due at registration to enroll.
- The remaining balance will be divided among 7 equal payments collected in Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr.
- Each week will focus on a different play-based experience.
- You will receive a comprehensive welcome packet a few days in advance with complete information on where to go, what to wear, what to bring, and what to expect.
- There will be no Going Wild the week of Thanksgiving, 3 weeks for Winter Breaks, or Spring Break (for Polk & Hillsborough Counties).
- We understand that life happens and plans change. Please review the cancellation policy prior to registration to understand your options HERE
**a prorated amount is available for families joining the program mid year
- A Certified TimberNook provider facilitates the Tiny Ones.
- Your provider is always CPR/First Aid Certified.
- All staff are background checked and fingerprinted.
- A toddler potty and a primitive camp toilet are available.
- TimberNook West Central Florida programs are 100% outdoors. Weather-appropriate attire is required.
- We are located in Southeast Plant City on over 10 acres of natural woods, a pine tree farm, grassy fields, and more. 701 Sparkman Road, Plant City, FL 33566.
Connect with Us:
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Click HERE to join our email list for first notification of new programs
For more information, please visit us at www.TreelineEnrichment.com