Welcome to Mondays Fall Preschool Little Wild Ones
This is a drop off class that meets to sing songs, read stories and have unstructured free play in the woods. Kids will learn to negotiate the natural fine and gross motor challenges presented in nature. They will have opportunities to work together to achieve goals and begin the basics of conflict resolution. The theme of the week will change but your child will consistently come home messy and happy.
Our Monday class is for our preschool Little Wild One ages 3.5-7.
- Children should bring a hearty snack, lunch and a refillable water bottle from home.
- Dress your child for the weather forecast in old outdoor play clothes that can get dirty and wet as well as layers and jackets that can come off and on. They will get wonderfully messy, dirty, wet, cold, hot and Happy.
- This class meets Mondays from September 19th – November 7th from 9:30am-1:00pm
- We will not have class September 26th in observance of Rosh Hashanah.
- Financial assistance may be available for qualifying families
Children of ALL abilities are welcome. If you feel your child may need additional assistance, or would like to learn more to see if your child is a good fit for TimberNook, please contact us to see how we can work together to make your child’s TimberNook experience a great one!
Questions please email Michelle
Come Play the TimberNook Way!
Cancellation policy: If you cancel 3 weeks prior to September 19st (August 29th) you will receive a refund minus a %15 cancellation fee. If you cancel after August 29th there will be no refund. No refunds will be issued for illness, quarantine or undesirable weather. We are a 100% outdoor program with no indoor structure. We plan to be outside in snow and sleet and rain. If the weather is unsafe, you will receive an email the morning of canceling the class. There will then be a makeup day the week after the program ends. We hope you understand. We spend lots of time planning and gathering materials for these classes. We need to be able to plan ahead to make the best experiences possible.