Date: September 23rd, 1:00pm-4:00pm
This afternoon, children will have the opportunity to explore apples, construct an apple market, and create a fun and yummy apple snack.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program and we love to play in all weather. Please ensure your child wears weather appropriate attire.
- Things to pack: change of clothes, comfortable walking shoes, bug spray, sunscreen, a water bottle, a hearty snack, and a towel.
- Expect children to go home dirty. This is a good sign of a great day at TimberNook!
- This is a drop-off program. Drop off is 12:55-1:05 pm and pick up is 3:55-4:05 pm
- We plan to have a snack of apple slices with toppings.
- Upon completed registration, watch for a confirmation email.
- We will send a detailed email a few days prior to the program.
- Please monitor for symptoms at home, and keep your child home if they are sick.
- If your child has been exposed to someone with COVID-19, has experienced symptoms of COVID-19, or has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please follow the current CDC guidelines before sending them to TimberNook.
- Children will have a hand washing station available throughout the day.
- Our expansive outdoor environment allows for natural social distancing.
- All employees will be trained on health and safety protocol.
Montessori School of Westfield Backyard
800 Sycamore St., Westfield, IN 46074
Our programs are located in the woods behind the Montessori School of Westfield at the end of a residential street-Sycamore St.- right in the heart of downtown Westfield. You can access Sycamore St. from East Street, which is just east of Union Street and north of Hwy 32 (or Main Street in Westfield). Tucked inside the woods are hanging tires, a slackline, climbing ropes, trees to climb, trails, a spinning swing, natural bridges and obstacles, gardens, muddy areas, and a wide open grassy field. There are plenty of opportunities to discover wildlife under rocks, inside logs, and in the trees, where you’ll find insects, worms, squirrels, rabbits, raccoons, toads, and birds. Multiple generations have enjoyed exploring and playing in our woods, and we are helping the youngest ones to make their own discoveries and create new adventures!
Sensational Experiences your child will have at
walking and running on trails
balancing on logs
swinging on tire swings
climbing on ropes
playing with friends
splashing in puddles
If you do need to cancel your child’s TimberNook registration, please send an email to [email protected] as soon as you are aware that you need to make a change. We will be happy to apply your registration fee to a future TimberNook program.
Check Out Our Facebook Page: