TimberNook Saskatoon Summer Camp
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Join TimberNook Saskatoon for a brand NEW Sensory Adventures summer camp! The children will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in a huge sensory adventure! They will experience many wonderful things as they engage in a variety of experiences. This is sure to be a messy, good time!
- TimberNook Saskatoon’s summer camps maintain a 6:1 child to adult ratio.
- The specifics about this program will be emailed one week prior to the start date.
- This is a drop-off program. Please pack a big lunch, lots of snacks, & a full water bottle. Please apply bug spray & sunscreen prior to arriving at camp.
- This program is a 100% outdoor nature program. Weather appropriate attire is required.
- Nightly emails with beautiful photos containing a summary of each day are included.
TimberNook Saskatoon Sensory Adventures Summer Camp Details:
Camp Dates: Monday, July 17 to Friday, July 21, 2023
Hours: 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Ages: 4-10 year olds
Cost: $275 per child/ week
Location: TimberNook Saskatoon https://goo.gl/maps/F5y62tPWijUh1Gzr6
Your children will build lifelong memories at TimberNook Saskatoon’s Summer camps playing the TimberNook way!
This week won’t work for your family? Check out our other camps!
- Late pick ups will automatically be charged a $20 fee after 1 pm and $1 per minute after 10 minutes. Fees must be paid in full prior to the next camp start day. Payments can be made via etransfer.
- Refunds are not given for missing days due to illness or poor weather.
- For summer and seasonal camps, you will be charged the full camp tuition amount upon checkout. There is a $50 non-refundable deposit for any summer or seasonal camp cancellation. Summer and seasonal camp cancellations received at least 4 weeks prior to the start of your camp will receive a full refund MINUS the $50 deposit. All other cancellations are ineligible for a refund. There will be no refunds for cancellations due to acts of God (including weather related cancellations), natural disasters, or epidemics. We recognize that such events are unlikely to occur; but if one does, we will issue credit vouchers for the full amount paid for the affected program.