Tiny Ones – Early Fall session
Ages: 18 months – 4 yrs (siblings under 18m come free)
Date/Time: Wednesdays from 9:00- 11:00
Location: 77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
Children age 18m-4y are invited with a parent/caregiver to come and play in nature! Together you will venture into the woods for fantastic play opportunities that engage the mind and challenge the senses. This group focuses on parent support as we work on letting our children take risks, face conflict, and play independently. You are sure to leave full of ideas to keep the play going at home!
Our site offers opportunities for individual and group play amidst a beautiful wooded area equipped with rope swings, materials for building and plenty of room to run. We make every effort to accommodate any child who wishes to attend our program.
- Led by a certified occupational therapist who is able to provide developmentally appropriate play experiences.
- Parents/caregivers are required to stay and play, hooray!
- Siblings under 18mo are FREE.
- TimberNook is a 100% outdoor program. Weather appropriate attire (rain and snow gear) for both adult and child are required.
- Children will need a snack and water.
- A toilet is available.
- The specifics about this program will be e-mailed to you a few days in advance.
- Programs are 2 hours in length.
Dates: Sept 7, 14, 21, 28 and Oct 5, 12
Pricing: $150 per child
- Full payment is required upon registration
- Cancellation requests made over 3 weeks in advance of the program start date are refundable minus 10% for admin costs, or can be used as a credit toward future programming.
- All registration payments within 3 weeks of the program start date are eligible for a 50% refund or a 75% program credit that expires 12 months from the program start date.
- You can transfer your program registration to a friend at any time. You are responsible for all financial transactions. You are responsible for notifying TimberNook of the change. Your friend is required to fill out waiver forms in advance for the program.
Please contact Beth with any questions:
cell # 561-315-6641
email: [email protected]
TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Tiny Ones Fall ’22 – TimberNook of Greater Portland, Maine
Sep 7 - Oct 12
Times: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
77 Lovers Lane Gorham, ME 04038
Capacity: 13 (0 spots left)
$150.00 per child
We are sorry but this program is full. Please contact the provider to be put on the waitlist.