A Full YEAR of TimberNook Outdoor Play for You and Your Little One
Join us on TUESDAYS for the 2022-2023 school year! Our unique outdoor classrooms include natural woods, a pine tree farm, walking trails, a seasonal creek, climbing ropes, swings, mud kitchen, and a pole barn – everything your Tiny One needs to get out and play the TimberNook way.
These diverse environments provide a playful space to help build relationships, self-awareness, social connection, enhance physical development, encourage creativity, and so much more. Each session focuses on a new theme while still offering some of the popular TimberNook favorites such as child-led play, stories, and nature exploration. We are truly a unique nature playgroup for families looking for something different.
Your Tiny Ones School Year Membership includes:
- 28 weeks of unique nature-based TimberNook programming (12 weeks in the fall & 16 weeks in the spring).
- Two make-up sessions dates are available for when you’ve had to miss a week
- 2 hour days to give your child extended time to fully engage in the play theme and outdoor space. Plus up to 30 extra minutes at the Grand Oak tree to enjoy a picnic lunch with your tot before you head home.
- Exclusive access to over 10 acres of natural space. Preview the space HERE!
- Weekly newsletter with photos from the day, tips for home, and a comprehensive developmental summary of the day.
- The opportunity to connect with other parents/caregivers in the area.
- Stress-free programming with optional participation in all experiences. There is no need to force your tot to sit in a circle … we say YES to child-led exploration and rhythms.
- The peace of mind that you are supporting your child’s global development. Tiny Ones playgroup experiences are intentionally designed to support every aspect of the growing child: sensory processing, motor skills, emotional regulation, social skills, and cognitive development!
Enrollment is Easy:
- Register & Pay Non-Refundable Deposit (right here)
- Pay Remaining Fee (Invoiced monthly from October to April in 7 equal payments)
- Review Welcome packet and Parent Handbook (to be emailed in early September)
2022-2023 TimberNook Tiny Ones Program Dates & Details:
- Tuesdays, September 13 – May 2 (12 weeks in the fall & 16 weeks in the spring)
- Make-up session dates: December 13 and May 9
- 9:30 am – 11:30 pm (plus an optional 30-minute picnic lunch at the Grand Oak tree)
- Ages: 1.5 – 4 years old (age range is flexible)
- A parent or caregiver must also attend
- Total full-year fee, $580**
- A non-refundable $150 deposit is due at registration to enroll.
- The remaining balance will be divided among 7 equal payments collected in Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar & Apr.
- Each week will focus on a different play-based experience.
- You will receive a comprehensive welcome packet a few days in advance with complete information on where to go, what to wear, what to bring, and what to expect.
- There will be no Tiny Ones the week of Thanksgiving, 3 weeks for Winter Breaks, or Spring Break (for Polk & Hillsborough Counties).
- We understand that life happens and plans change. Please review the cancellation policy prior to registration to understand your options HERE
**a prorated amount is available for families joining the program mid year
- A Certified TimberNook provider facilitates the Tiny Ones.
- Your provider is always CPR/First Aid Certified.
- All staff are background checked and fingerprinted.
- A toddler potty and a primitive camp toilet are available.
- TimberNook West Central Florida programs are 100% outdoors. Weather-appropriate attire is required.
- We are located in Southeast Plant City on over 10 acres of natural woods, a pine tree farm, grassy fields, and more. 701 Sparkman Road, Plant City, FL 33566.
Connect with Us:
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Click HERE to join our email list for first notification of new programs
For more information, please visit us at www.TreelineEnrichment.com
TimberNook West Central Florida
Tuesday Tiny Ones Playgroup
Sep 13 - May 2
Times: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Ages: 1.5 - 4
701 Sparkman Rd., Plant City, FL 33566
Capacity: 17 (0 spots left)
$150.00 per child
We are sorry but this program is full. Please contact the provider to be put on the waitlist.