Welcome to Winter Wild Ones!
This program meets Wednesdays to explore, imagine and delve deep into unstructured free play in the woods. Kids will challenge themselves and each other with natural obstacles and terrain. They will have opportunities to work together to achieve goals and practice team work and conflict resolution. The theme of the week will change but your child will consistently come home messy and happy.
This program is for kids ages 7-12. It is perfect for half days from school, homeschoolers, and children with flexible school schedules. If you live in Sudbury and you would like your child to attend on early release Wednesdays please see our Sudbury School District Registration.
- Children should bring a hearty snack, warm drink and a refillable water bottle from home.
- Dress your child for the weather forecast in old outdoor play clothes that can get dirty and wet as well as layers and jackets that can come off and on. They will get wonderfully messy, dirty, wet, cold, hot and happy.
- This class meets Wednesdays January 11th – March 8th from 2:00pm-4:00pm
- We will not have class on February 21st.
- Financial assistance may be available for qualifying families
Children of ALL abilities are welcome. If you feel your child may need additional assistance, or would like to learn more to see if your child is a good fit for TimberNook, please contact us to see how we can work together to make your child’s TimberNook experience a great one!
Questions? please email Michelle
Come Play the TimberNook Way!
Cancellation policy: If you cancel 3 weeks prior to January 11th (December 21st) you will receive a refund minus a %15 cancellation fee. If you cancel after December 21st there will be no refund. No refunds will be issued for illness, quarantine or undesirable weather. We are a 100% outdoor program with no indoor structure. We plan to be outside in snow and sleet and rain. If the weather is unsafe, you will receive an email the morning of canceling the class. There will then be a makeup day the week after the program ends. Thank you for understanding. We spend lots of time planning and gathering materials for these classes. We need to be able to plan ahead to make the best experiences possible.