A Team of Passionate Change-Makers
TimberNook providers are professionals who want to take their work with children outdoors. They come bearing diverse gifts, unique personal experiences, and backgrounds ranging from play therapy to degrees in medicine.
We offer a comprehensive training program designed to prepare you to manage your own TimberNook business and unique outdoor environment. Once you become a provider, we continue to offer training, support and collaboration.
- Outdoor play is inherently therapeutic
- Children require time and space to move their bodies
- Nature provides the ultimate sensory experience
- Children deserve distance from the adult world regularly
- Ample outdoor play benefits children physically, mentally and emotionally
We call our provider network the “TimberNook Family” because we support and help each other. One of our greatest strengths is sharing and collaborating what we know and have learned, because we are stronger together.
The TimberNook Business Model
Learn how to get licensed and become a provider through the TimberNook program, and the investment model we follow on an initial and yearly basis.